Friday, September 23, 2016

Here are your tasks:
Role Play: Breaking Bad Habits
Write an email to a friend struggling with an unhealthy habit like smoking or alcohol, and suggest a hobby as a replacement, e.g. painting.
Use the lessons you learnt from this week.
Publish your writing artefact on your e-portfolio.

Dear brother:
     How long have not see,how about you recently?
Three months ago, I came  to Canada.I have already broken smoke, I  feel very nice.So I think that you might consider to breaking smoke.Smoking is a bad habit,it makes a lot of illness,so you might to quit .
How about gardening ?I remember that you  very love plants,so you must be enjoy gardening.I have bought several books about gardening.I will send to you next week.Hope you like it.

        cheers,
         liu
         Sep 23,2016

No comments:

Post a Comment